The Hexagon Access Info ♿
We at The Hexagon are committed to making our building as accessible and welcoming for all as we can.
- A wheelchair user's essential companion is admitted free to all venues. To enhance your safety and comfort we require patrons in wheelchairs to book a designated wheelchair space, which can only be booked over the phone or in person at the Box Office. Please note that the spaces are designed for standard size wheelchairs, if you have a larger size wheelchair please advise when booking.
- There are limited parking spaces available to blue badge holders at the front of the building on the lower level next to the Stage Door.
- A lift is available between the upper and lower foyers, please note however that Balcony seating can only be accessed via the stairs. Patrons with limited mobility are advised to book seats in the Arena or Stalls on the lower level.
- Please inform the Box Office when booking if you require level access or have limited mobility as seats are available for this purpose. We also have a wheelchair available for use on site.
- Our disabled toilet is located in the Lower Foyer opposite the Stalls Bar.
- If you would like a large print brochure please email the Box Office or call 0118 960 6060.
- We welcome registered assistance and guide dogs. Please mention at the time of booking if you would like to keep your dog in the auditorium with you. Alternatively our Front of House team would be more than happy to look after your guide dog for the duration of the performance.
Hearing Headsets and Enhancements
- An infa-red sound enhancement system is available for use with or without a hearing aid, please reserve sets at the time of booking. These can be collected from the Box Office prior to the event. Please note that a small deposit is required upon collection.
For more information on access to The Hexagon please email the Box Office or call 0118 960 6060.